|Home > Services > ESN/MEID Change|
ESN/MEID Change Fee: Just $4.99!
Please be sure your phone is compatible with Page Plus before attempting to change your ESN/MEID (see our list of compatible phones). The following phones can be activated on the Page Plus Network:
- Most Verizon branded Phones are compatible!
- Most Alltel branded Phones are compatible!
The following phones CANNOT be activated on the Page Plus Network:
Phones (usually purchased at Wal-Mart or Target) - NOT Allowed!
Most Blackberry Phones - NOT Allowed!
Verizon iPhones - NOT Allowed!
and other 4G Phones - NOT Compatible!
Phones from other carriers - NOT Compatible!
Wherever you decide to purchase your cell phone, just be sure it is not on the fraud / frozen list (phones that phave been reported to Verizon as lost or stolen will end up on this list). If you are in doubt, you can use our ESN/MEID Compatibility and Fraud Check Service.
ESN/MEID Change Requests are processed 7 days a week between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST (Holidays included). When your new ESN/MEID change request is complete (usually within 1-hour), you will receive an e-mail containing instructions on how to activate your "new" phone. Your change request will be processed after checkout through . A successful ESN/MEID change is determined by these four things:
For more information, see our compatible phones guide.
- The "Old ESN" you provide must match what Page Plus has on file.
- Your "new" phone MUST BE a COMPATIBLE Verizon or Alltel phone (preferably Verizon, but NOT Verizon Prepaid!!). 4G phones are NOT compatible! If the ESN / MEID of the phone you are switching to begins with a "99," and it is 4G, then the phone will NOT work on the Page Plus Network (unless you know what you are doing).
- You phone must have a "clean" ESN/MEID. If it was reported as lost, stolen, fraudulent, or non-pay on the Verizon Network, it will NOT work on the Page Plus Network. Attention Newbies: Do NOT buy your phone on Craigslist!! 99% of all phones sold on Craigslist have been reported as lost, stolen or non-pay and CANNOT be activated on the Page Plus Network.
- Your phone number must NOT be suspended due to non-renewal of the Talk n Text plan. If your phone number is out of minutes or your plan has expired, please add money or renew it BEFORE you attempt to change your phone. Your ESN/MEID change cannot completed with this form until you add money to your account or renew your plan.
- The ESN/MEID number(s) for BOTH the old and new phone must be correct.
†Your phone's ESN/MEID can usually be found on the back of the phone AFTER you remove the battery (it will NOT be on the battery!). Please do NOT get the number from the box - it could be different from what is on your phone! It may be under or above the barcodes. It is NOT the pESN, FCC ID or the S/N. It may be labeled as DEC or HEX. It can also be found in the phone info menu on your phone. The ESN is either an 11-digit number, or an 8-digit number and letter combination. If it is an MEID, it will be a 14-digit number and letter combination usually starting with A00000 or A100000 (but it could be just a long string of numbers). Enter just the ESN / MEID above, WITHOUT the "DEC" or "HEX" preface.
Palm Pixi® Programming Instructions